Skip to content

Petitioning Out-of-State Transfer Chemistry Courses

Please note that this page is for chemistry course work only. If you need coursework evaluated for other subjects, please contact the undergraduate advisor for that department.

If you are a Chemistry Major and have had course work evaluated by another department that you would like applied to your course requirements, please have the department email one of our advisors: Maddy Montgomory or Joseph Simpson , the results of your petition so that it can be applied.

Biology -
Physics -

Contact Information
Indicates a required input.
  1. (u0123456)
Course Information
  1. Upload second course syllabi?
  1. Upload third course syllabi?
  1. Upload fourth course syllabi?
  1. If you have more than 4 chemistry courses to be evaluated, please submit this form again.

Evaluation times may vary depending on the time of the semester. Course evaluation decisions will be sent to the student Umail account as well as the advisor listed in the petition.

Last Updated: 3/29/22